Our services employ mechanisms that have evolved into quality-cored and customer-centric processes, each of which have been optimized to reduce operating costs without eating into the quality parameters that have been earmarked.
How to outsource?
Our home-grown experts, who have wide experience in the outsourcing-based services industry, know exactly what is needed to align your business processes with the outsourcing paradigm of service delivery. The following chart summarizes the exact methodology we follow in leveraging outsourcing to the benefit of your business.
The Expression of Interest:
- Clients express interest
- Briefing of needs
Requirement Gathering/Analysis Stage
- Enlist client requirements
Project Specification Ultimation/Proposal
- Finalization of project specifications, with clear service level metrics.
- Preparation of final proposal and SLA
Allocation of resources/Process Training
- Resource Gathering as per project specification
- Preparation of process manual after interacting with clients
- Process training to resources
- Running Test Phase for a sample, keeping SLA in mind.
Our quality Assurance
Notwithstanding all value added benefits associated with our service, the cornerstone of our service is truly the quality assurance we endeavor to inspire. The idea is to integrate not just company processes into the quality control matrix, but also to incorporate hitherto neglected but unknown aspects of quality. Some key efforts in this direction include:
- Setting up a Quality Management Team
- Streamlining corporate processes to meet the suggestions put forth by this team
- A unique Manpower-Technology synthesis to bypass existing quality limiting factors.
- Strive for consistency in quality standards.
Benefits for clients
Owing to the quantum leap in quality standards we deliver and the busting of prevalent price barriers by our services, we have been able to engineer many notable improvements in the business processes of our clients and add zing to their bottom lines. Following are some benefits our customers would be
- An expansion of your arena of operations becomes easier as your in-house staff is freed from performing non-essential functions.
- The cost advantage will pole-vault you way beyond your existing competitors.
- Where we are required to interact with the client’s customers, we will rely on our expertise to deliver appropriate, prompt and engaging support service.
The cost of in-house Data Entry/Data Processing Tasks-Facts and Figures
An office needs to spend $20 to file or procure a data document, $120 to search for wrongly filed ones and $250 to again create a new one.
About 3% of documents will be eventually lost or filed wrongly. The cost of recovering these are high, as evident from figures above.
You will be spending a whopping $25000 in filling a 4-drawer filing cabinet and not less than $2100 in maintaining it, per year.
You will be spending $110 a year as rental charges for a single cabinet of files.
(Source: Gartner Group, Coopers & Lybrand, Ernst & Young)